Meet Me!

All About Me! :)

Wednesday, July 15, 2026

Dear Diary

 Hi my lovelies! Today I woke up and once I got ready, I made a video showing my jewelry stack of the day! It's on my TikTok if you'd like to see :).  I had some pancakes for breakfast which were delicious. I then settled in on the couch and watched a documentary while working on my TikTok. I spent most of the day working on my socials to be honest. I have hit over 2,000 followers on TikTok which I'm so happy and grateful for! I made a few drafts to post later and also posted some videos. I spent most of the day on the couch with my grandma watching tv and working on my socials. In the early afternoon my adaptor was delivered so I was able to transfer the photos from my camera to my phone. I ended up falling asleep which that was a great nap! I woke up and had tacos for dinner. I went outside and took more photos of the sunset. Then I came inside and started working on creating a YouTube intro! Follow my TikTok for more updates on that! I'm now sitting watching tv with my grandparents while writing this. 

Have a great night my angels <3

No comments:

Post a Comment