Hi, my name is Charleigh Coulter, I am 17 years old. I will be entering my senior year of high school in August. I decided to start this to make a digital memory box for myself and my friends. My plan is to make a post involving any major event: senior photos, first last day of school, and the list goes on. Besides using this as a digital memory box I want to be able to give myself a space to express my emotions and thoughts through writing. Here's some facts about me:
- I have a cat named Mrs. SnugglesWorth and she is a tuxedo cat
- I have two younger brothers, the youngest being born on my birthday so we are exactly six years apart
- My birthday is October 24
- I am a certified first-degree blackbelt
- I love anything pink, Disney, or anything related to animals
- I work at Cinemark, a movie theater
My goal is to continue to post and create more posts, creating a stable routine for myself which is something I often struggle with. I hope that you stay with me to see my scrapbook be built. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment