Hi all! Today I woke up and started working on my TikTok profile, which I'm so glad to have so many new friends <3. (You can find my TikTok named on the right side of the page). I got ready for the day, and my boyfriend came over (yay! <3). We hung out at the house and then at about 2 I dropped him off and left for my grandparents. Their house is about an hour for mine, so I got to be the ultimate thought daughter while driving (safely and responsibly ofc). When I arrived in their town, I went to Walmart. I posted a haul on my TikTok, but I'll still tell you lovelies what I bought! I bought one bag of each white and black pony beads; I'm currently trying to start selling my bead buddies and needed to restock. I bought a three set of rings which were on clearance for $4!! Last but not least, I bought a three set of bangles, I'm trying to achieve my ultimate whimsy and stylish self! Then I finally arrived at my grandparents where I settled in on the couch and worked on my TikTok again and now am working on my blog. Thank you all for your support, it means a lot to me. If you would like me to follow your blog or any social media, please contact me with your social media handle via the contact form on this page! Also please reach out with any feedback, advice, or questions!
Love,
Char
No comments:
Post a Comment